Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Monday 12 March 2012

How to Decorate Cupcakes in 2 Min | 2 min Cupcake Decoration

 It gets real boring eating a plain cupcake.so here is a quick way you can decorate you plain vanilla cup cake into something fabulous.
In my video you can see how i decorate the cup cake inside 2 min.Super Easy and Super Yum.

Look Below for the Video 

My snack today
 My most favourite cupcake topping is chocolate but today i added in some blue berry jam,nutella and whipped cream with mint chocolate on top...
Loved it,cant wait to make some more soon...

Watch my video and me eating it in the end>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fARaiHqZjo


 

cuteness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...