Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Saturday 14 January 2012

Khandvi

I made khandvi today and thought of my sis,i did not click step by step pics of this recipe...Just wanted to share the pic...check out my way of making this !


for bittu


My recipe is
1cup besan
!/2 cup yogurt
water 1/2 cup
green chili and ginger paste 1/2 tsp
salt
2 pinch sugar
hing 1 tsp
blend this really well and cook on low heat till the paste leaves the sides of the pan
it gets really sticky so dont overcook
spread on greased steel plates and cool
then cut in strips and roll out
Tempering-curry leaf and mustard seeds..add 2/3 drops water in the tempering and pour on khandvi
garnish with corriander leaf and coconut...now your done !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...