Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Saturday 18 August 2012

Classic Pizza Sauce | Pizza Topping Ideas | Versitile Pizza Sauce

Have you ever thought about '
How to make Delicious pizza toppings at home?
How to make basic pizza sauce from scratch?
How to top your pizza's?
How to make no cook pizza like a pro?
How to make basic Italian Pasta and Pizza Sauce?
Don't worry I got the answer to all your questions.So read on.
Oh and there is also a WARNING,check it out.


 WARNING :
Keep one thing in your mind,this post can change your life as after reading the recipe and storing procedure you will make pizza and pasta more often.So in case you gain weight please do not hate on me.
I did warn you.The choice is yours,do you want to continue reading??


I have no idea how many times i must have made this basic pizza sauce.It is my go to sauce and i always keep this handy.Best part is you can dilute it and cook it as a soup too,then finish with some cream.So versatile and easy!

My baby sister would ask me to cook pasta at any odd hour and i would be more than happy as i always had this ready stored in my freezer.After all these years i still stick to this recipe,it is the best i tell you.

Here is the recipe for the best Versatile Pizza Sauce also called Basic Italian Pizza Sauce.
A must in your freezer so you are ready for pizza any time.


Second recipe is my No Cook Pizza Sauce
This no cook pizza sauce is equally delicious and for days when you have no Italian Pizza Sauce left.

You need
1 cup Tomato Puree
3tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion power
3 tsp sugar
1 or 2 tsp salt
2 tsp oregano
2 tsp Mix Italian seasoning
1 tsp crushed black pepper
All you do is mix everything together and keep aside for 15 min so everything mixes well before spreading over the pizza base.


ready to bake

Few Pizza Toppings Ideas
I mostly make two toppings one is a bell pepper mix and the other will be a mushroom and chicken mix for the base.We then add other toppings on top to our liking.

You can get creative and top your pizza with any veg or meat of your choice.
My hubby's and my favourite combinations are
Bell Pepper Pizza
Cheese and Olive Pizza
Pineapple and Chicken Pizza
Mushroom and Chicken Pizza.
Classic Tomato and Basil Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...