Cooking videos in here

Cooking videos in here
Click the pic to go on my YouTube Channel

Monday 18 March 2013

Spicy Ramen Recipe | Homemade Spicy Ramen

If you ask me my cure for a runny nose or a cold I would only tell you two things, one is to try my clear chicken soup and second  this ramen noodle soup. Nothing else works for me.
 
I promise you all your sinuses will be cleared and you will feel better instantly after having a hot bowl of delicious ramen ,of course adding meat and veggies is completely your choice, for this recipe  I make it with assorted mix veggies and even skip the seasoning packet as I don't want the msg.
 
This is my way of making spicy ramen noodle soup, hope you try it out some day.
 
You need -
1 packet ramen of your choice
3 cups water
1/2 cup mix veggies
 low sodium chicken broth cube use 1/2 of it
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp onion powder
a pinch curry powder makes it get a good kick (optional)
1 tsp fine grated ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
dash of rice vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce
pinch sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp sweet chili oil
you may add salt if needed, I fell the chicken broth cube is salty enough for me
 
In a soup pan add in the sesame oil and the garlic and ginger, quickly add in the mix veg and saute for a min, add in the curry powder too.
Now add in the 3 cups water and chicken broth cube. Boil for 2 min.
 
After 2/3 min add in the sugar, onion seasoning,vinegar, soy, pepper and sweet chili oil.
Keep boiling the soup for 5 min.
 
Now add in the ramen and cook till noodles are soft, check for seasoning and add more sauces to your liking if needed.
 
Its ready now, you can also garnish with spring onions for some extra flavour.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. MBA degree is necessary in today’s business world. So the candidates who are working after doing their bachelor degree they can do MBA.
    MBA School in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...