Dry mix (sieve it once)
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch ginger powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
1 cup condensed milk + 3 tbs sugar
1/2 cup milk (room temp)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup oil
To add to the batter just before baking
2 tsp raisins
2 tsp chopped almonds
1 tsp vinegar
Preheat oven to 180c 10 min before mixing the cake batter.
- In a blender and add the entire wet mix and blend it till well combined and mixed for 2 min.
- Add the sieved flour mix in 3 batches.Beat for 2 min during each batch.Mixing it well is very important.No lumps have to be seen.
- By now everything will be mixed and creamy.
- Now add the vinegar and dry fruits, mix well with a spoon (do not use the blender now)
- It is ready to bake now.35/40 min for a cake.
- 25/30 min for mini loafs.
- Now your done,cool it then eay away !